By guiding you through many famous sightseeing such as royal tombs, pagodas, romantic Perfume River, the busiest markets and bridges, Hue city tour helps you not only discover the history, architecture, and the culture of Hue ancient city but also explore the daily life of local people. Enjoy Hue city tour to have an overview of the harmonious combination of the characteristics of urban and rural area.
In the morning:
- 07:30 – 08:00am: Our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
- 08:30 am: Thanh Toan Bridge (tile-roofed bridge) - an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam
- 9:30 am: Minh Mang Tomb - Consider as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- 10:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb - which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
- 11:30 pm: Nam Giao Esplanade - the place where Nguyen Emperors came to preside over sacrificial offering ceremonies to God.
- 12:00 am: Lunch at Local Restaurant
In the afternoon:
- 01:15 pm: Citadel - Imperial citadel is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- 03:00 pm: An Hien Garden House - is the most typical house that remains its original and standard of a Garden House in Hue.
- 03:30 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- 04: 00pm: Get dragon boat cruise to see sunset and come back to city.
- 04:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center. Finish the tour.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in the center of Hue
- High quality vehicle
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Water and Tissue
- Entrance fees (budget group tour)
- Tips, personal fees
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
- Thanh Toan 20.000 đ, An Hien garden house: 20.000 đ
- Package ticket: 280.000 đ (Citadel, Khai Dinh, Minh Mang)
- Group size: Maximum 12 people/group
- Under 5 years old: Free
- From 5 to 11 years old: 75%
- > 11 years old: 100%