Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L,D)
- 7:30: Pick you up at hotel in Hanoi Center, Hoan Kiem district.
- 12:00: Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Halong Bay Visiting Dark and Bright Cave by rowing boat or kayaking. Swimming at our exclusive platform in Dark and Bright Cave area. Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck ( in restaurant in case of inclement weather) while the boat cruises to overnight anchorage area. Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area. Sumptous set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
- Overnight aboard Bhaya Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay (B,L)
- 6:30 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck, with complimentary tea and coffee. Enjoy breakfast while the boat cruises further through the beauty of Ha Long. Discover Surprise Cave, one of the largest caves in Halong with amazing stalactites and stalagmites . Return to the boat to relax on board. Enjoy lunch while it heads towards Ha Long Bay. Visit Virgin Grotto by kayaking.
- 17:00 Head back to the boat to relax on board. Bar opens for Happy Hour with buy one get one free on drinks. Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstrations on the sundeck (in the restaurant if the weather is not suitable) while Bhaya cruises to overnight anchorage area.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant at 19:00.
- Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar
Day 3: Halong Bay - Ha Noi (B,L)
- 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served. Then Explore Surprise Cave - one of the biggest caves in Halong with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites , Back to the boat for check-out.
- Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads to harbour, Disembark at Tuan Chau port around 11:30.
- Shuttle bus take you to Hanoi Center.
- Tour finish around 16:30