Cu Chi is well known as a heroic place during the war against American army. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers...
And it was continuing built over 25 years later. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers. In places, it was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years.... getting married, giving birth.
During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded. From 1988, two sections of tunnels have been open for visitors. Be back at your hotel after 5 hours travel & visit.
Depart 8:00AM to 1:00PM
- Pick you up at your hotel and drive Cu Chi District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels 70 kilometers North West of down town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French.
- After 2 hours visiting combined historic tour site and battle field, back to the car for hotel.
- Private car.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip, lunch
- Rate is in US.
- Tax & Service charge is included
- Cancellation without notice is full payment charge