Departure time: flexible from 7:00AM to 9:00AM
Heading out of town we drive to Tay Ninh to see the ornate temple of Cao Dai and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
- Lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards we continue to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, which were an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war.
- Private vehicle transfer
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip
- Rate is in US$ & per person
- Children from 1-3 yrs old is free of charge
- 5-12 yrs old is half charge
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year