Depart at 7:30AM to 4:00PM
- The Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Viet Nam. Mekong delta is not only the biggest rice basket but also the biggest fruit gardens of Viet Nam.
- Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning and transfer to Cai Be town.
- On arrival, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process, etc…
- Continuing cruising by sampan along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural setting of Mekong Delta region. Enjoying your lunch in local Ancient house with Vietnamese food, then back to Saigon. On the way back with stop at Mekong Rest Stop, your trip ends at your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Private car & boat
- Entrance fee.
- Personal expenses
- Rate is in US.
- Tax & Service charge is included
- Cancellation or delay before 2 days is free of charge.
- Cancellation or delay within 2 days is 30% charge.