DAY 1: CITY FULL DAY (Lunch)
Departure : 8:00AM
- It is easy to understand the culture of another country about to architecture and food
- Welcome at your hotel and transfer by private car to Giac Lam temple which was built in 1744 and is considered the largest and oldest temple in Ho Chi Minh City. Visit Binh Tay Wholesale market, with special architecture mixed between Chinese and Vietnamese culture.
- Have lunch in local restaurant , then back to the center
- In the afternoon, tour a Sai Gon center by car (or by cyclo ) . When you come to the center of Saigon you will feel the difference in the more dynamic modern architecture, this is the blend of architecture between France and Vietnam. You will go to Notre Dame cathedal, Post office central, war museum,…
- Come back to the hotel in the late afternoon
DAY 2: CAI BE – VINH LONG – CAN THO (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Pick you up at your hotel to Cai Be floating market, which is one of the most popular attractions in Tien Giang. This is a very special culture in the Mekong Delta, attracting a lot of visitors. Unlike the usual floating markets, morning market only, Cai Be floating market starts to trade from dawn until late at night.
- After boat trip, cruising by sampan in scissor canal to discover channel system in Mekong delta land, the channel is not only water traffic but also watering system for garden. Visit some factory and workshop by local to learn how they earn their lives.
- Have lunch at local restaurants in a fruit garden.
- Visiting Ms Thuy home to learn making jack leaf cake with coconut sauce, one of best dessert in Mekong, then enjoy your product.
- Go to Can Tho province and check in hotel. Overnight here
- Here, you can visit Tay Do night market or enjoy the beauty of Ninh Kieu wharf
DAY 3: CAN THO - LONG XUYEN - CHAU DOC (Breakfast, Lunch)
Departure 8:00 AM
In the morning, go to Cai Rang floating market. If you come to Can Tho but not to Cai Rang floating market, as you have not come here. It is considered the largest floating market in the busy Mekong region with hundreds of boats traveling, please try to be a boat driver and sells with different items by boat, so you will be a professional salesman
Afternoon, departure to Chau Doc and check in hotel. On the way stop over in Long Xuyen crocodile farm for lunch time.
DAY 4: CHAU DOC – SA DEC – SAI GON (Breakfast, Lunch)
Departure : 8:00AM
- Visit Chau Doc floating village
- Chau Doc floating village is unlike the apartments on land, the home stay here are connected by rafts along the banks of the river. If you want to know more about the beliefs and culture of the people here, you should probably come to the Ba Chua Xu Temple, the most popular tourist attraction in the Mekong, with the unique architecture of the form. lotus towers, blue roof tiles and unique patterns
- Have lunch in local restaurant
- For those who want to see the beauty of flowers bloom, they can not ignore Sa Dec Flower Village - the largest flower pot in the South. Lunch time in Huynh Thuy Le house, an famous ancient house from “The Lover” noble.
- Arrive Saigon in early evening.
Day 5 : SAI GON – DA LAT (Breakfast)
Departure : 8:00AM
Da Lat's specific sights are pine wood (forming the name: "City of thousands of pine trees") with twisting roads and tree marigold (Vietnamese: dã quỳ) blossom in the winter. The city’s temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam's otherwise tropical climate. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name "City of Eternal Spring".
Early flight from Ho Chi Minh city. Welcomed in Dalat airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Free time to enjoy your Dalat. Don’t forget your camera to catch up the mountain city with some ancient French colony architects surrounding you.
Day 6 : FULL DAY DISCOVER DA LAT (Breakfast, Lunch)
- In the morning go to Domaine De Marie church, then go to Van Thanh Village Flower and go to Bao Dai King Palace
- In the afternoon, go to Lang Biang Peak
- Mount Langbiang is a volcanic mountain. There are three ways to reach the top: jeep, walking or climbing. There is also a forest road about 2km to the top.
- Here, visitors will be immersed in cultural space gong of ethnic minority, sip the cup of wine needs, barbecue meat beside the fire flickering along with the ethnic music and the echo sound of gong ... It is a characteristic sound, full of charm of the people of TAY NGUYEN (dinner in restaurant )
- Come back to hotel, free to visit DALAT Night Market with special food such as: dried fruit, jams, soya milk (hot or cold), baked rice cake (Vietnamese pizza)
Check out hotel, go to Prenn Waterfall. Here are developed by many types of services such as sports boats on the spring Prenn, go to the clouds over the stream, and especially the cable car. Guests can enjoy not only the scenery, but also the traditional games of the nation. Depending on the flight time we will move to the airport come back HCMC
After 1 hour drop off, check in hotel in HCMc over night HCMc
Day 8 : SAI GON CUISINE COOKING CLASS & FOODIE TOUR ADVENTURE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Pick you up at your hotel
From 8.30am to 9.15am: Visit the local market, the teacher will guide how to choose the ingredients by the formula.
From 9.30am to 11.30am: Cook in the kitchen, the teacher will teach you how to cook recipes. Students practice under the guidance of the teacher.
From 11:30 to 1:00 pm: Have lunch. Students enjoy the food made by themselves. Back your hotel to take a rest.
Saigon is one of the top ten cities in the world that is famous for its street food but only the local know where the best, authentic places are.
Since food is one of Vietnamese traditions, we would love to be the one who could fulfill you with authentic local experiences before you come back to your country.
Day 9: AIRPORT TRANSFER
Free time for packing till airport pick up for next destination.