Day 1: BEN TRE - AN HOA - VINH LONG
- Upon arrival, you will board your Mango cruise boat at Hung Vuong Pier and head to An Hoa canals. Upon boarding your private sampan, your luggage will be brought to your cabin, while you enjoy a refreshing welcome cocktail on the deck while meeting your crewmembers and enjoying the scenery and fresh air from the water.
- The cruise will take you to PhongNam village in GiongTrom, the cruise will stop to visit at the coconut processingworkshop where you can see how the locals utilize every bit of the coconut, then back to your cruise and the cruise will stop at a brick making shop, where the locals still use centuries-old traditional methodsto make the bricks by hand where you will start a Bicycle trip around Phong Nam village around 4km, enjoy a casual cycling trip that will take you to visit a local rice noodle factory which produces Hu Tieu noodles, one of the most popular dishes in the region.
- After your visit take a short walk to Mrs. Huong’s house, who lives with her 3 children and grandson – they live on fishing, shrimp and fruit orchards. Enjoy fresh fruits and tea in her garden and then board a rowing sampan, taking you through a lush narrow canal, displaying the tranquil nature of the region.
- Then rowing you back to your Mango boat to enjoy the lunch before continuing to cruise to Sa Dec town.On the way stop at local village and begin cycling, enjoying the peaceful scenery and quiet road pathways.
- Get back to your boat, relax and enjoy your cruise then prepare for your cooking demonstration while enjoying your dinner.
- Overnight on board on the Upper river.
Day 2: VINH LONG - SADEC
- Breakfast will be served onboard and cruising towards the town of Sa Dec and you will start to explore this charming town, where it is the backdrop for the film ‘The Lover’, based on the semi-autobiographical novel by Marguerite Duras.The story is about a teenage French girl who falls in love with a wealthy Chinese man, Huynh Thuy Le.
- You will visit his old family home as well as the high school where Marguerite’s mother was a teacher.
- Then, you will continue with cycling through the village of Tan Qui Dong. For hundreds of years this village has provided Saigon with its daily flower supply.
- After that, meeting your driver on land for your return to Saigon or your onwards trip.
- End of tour.
- English/French speaking guide - Boat trips as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- 3G supplied on boat
- Overnight on luxury sampan
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Round trip private car from Saigon
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
- Please contact for pricing because it may change depending on high or low season.