Day 1: Ben Tre – Mo Cay – Vung Liem
-Upon arrival, you will board your Mango cruise boat at Chuong Duong Pier and head to An Hoa River. Enjoy your welcome drink and peaceful scenery while crew members board your luggage. The cruise will take you to Phong Nam village in Giong Trom, where you will take a rowing sampan boat through the small canals, which are covered green by the water coconut plants. Stop at a local house to taste the tropical fruits and chat with the farmer.
- Visit the rice noodle factory before starting your bike trip around the village. Relax and enjoy lunch at Mango Restaurant before getting back on the boat and continuing to cruise to Mo Cay canals. Stop for a visit at the coconut processing workshop where you can see how the locals utilize every bit of the coconut. Continue cruising to Vung Liem province and stop for a visit at the brick making factory. Here you will see how bricks are made using traditional methods, which are centuries old. Return to your boat and freshen up for your cooking demonstration and dinner on board. The rest of the evening will be spent at your leisure.
- Overnight will be spent onboard in Vung Liem town.
Day 2: Vung Liem – Tra on - CanTho
- In the morning, breakfast will be served on board and you will start to visit the brick factory where you will see how bricks are made in the traditional method and mostly by hand. Continue to take the bike ride through green paddies, garden settings and local villages to explore the untouched beauty of this region.
- Head to the town of Vung Liem , continue on to visit the Cao Dai Temple in one of the most popular local religions, which is a combination of Taoism, Buddhism and Confusism.
- The boat will then cruise to Tra On on the Mang Thit river, on the way you will stop at Cai Nhum village where you will have a walk or bike ride through local villages and this will offer a good chance to observe the local culture and interact with the local people.
- Get back to your boat and continue cruising to Can tho.
- While on board, freshen up, and then head to the deck to observe the sun set, your private bar is always open and your dinner will be served afterwards. Enjoy fresh air while cruising on the tranquil water. The rest of the evening is spent at your leisure.
Day 3: CanTho - Cai Rang - Ninh Kieu Quay
- Get up early in the morning and your breakfast will be ready out the Deck. Freshen up for the early boat trip to the spectacular Cai Rang floating market, where you will transfer to a smaller boat and mingle amongst the thousands of trading vessels. Feel free to buy yourself fruits or drinks from the local boats.
-After your market visit, return to your Mango Cruise, and soak in your surroundings. Time to check out and you will be dropped off at Ninh Kieu quay in Can Tho, and preparing for your onward trip.
- End of tour.
- English/French speaking guide - Boat trips as mentioned - Meals as mentioned - Admission fee to indicated sights
- 3G supplied on boat
- Overnight on luxury sampan
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Round trip transfer by private car from Saigon
- Car transfer
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
- Please contact for pricing because it may change depending on high or low season.