Depart: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- In the beginning of the day, You can revel fresh air at RoBin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the scene perspective of the Dalat City.
- After taking some photographs of this, hiring a cable car is a good choice to go to the Tuyen Lam Lake. Encompassing by pine woodland, Tuyen Lam Lake resembles a heaven with theTruc Lam Zen Monastery, at present it is the greatest Zen University in Vietnam.
- Continue driving southward, you can visit Prenn cascade where you can try elephant riding or Datanla cascade with superb view and can be approached through the roller coaster.
- On the path of Dalat City center, we visit the Summer Palace of Bao Dai King’s , the last King and marvelous cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese people by Royal decoration, that is the most significant place of your Dalat tour.
- Take your lunch at nearby local restaurant (our guide will suggest the best restaurant if require)
- Toward the evening, we proceed with our trip to Da Lat Flower Garden that formed in 1966.
- Private tour only: If you like the art work, XQ Embroidery village is the best place to see numerous amazing hand made weaving works and discover how they make those incredible fine art, this is the unique hand weaved works of XQ in Vietnam, you will be amazed and appreciated the fascinating women working here.
- During the trip, Visit to the giant golden statue of Sakyamuni Buddha. And after that, Continuously to The Cock Church (The Cathedral of Dalat city).
- Free to enjoy the artichoke tea, jams at Dalat’s Specialities Showroom.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits.
- Cable car (optional)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
- Price is in USD
- Discount will be considered for big group