- 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
- 2.00 pm - 6.00 pm
We will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by riding on a cyclo. We will use the historical and colorful Trang Tien Bridge on the way to the other bank of the river. Ride around the walls of the Citadel using the most beautiful and convenient route before going to the first stop, Dong Ba Market, where you can see and try most of the ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After trying local snacks and/or buying some souvenirs, we will go to some local shops/restaurants to sit and enjoy the best local dishes of Hue. After the series of meals, we will get back on the cyclo and tour around the city for a while and drink Vietnamese coffee before heading back to your hotel.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around.
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
- Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup with vegetables, Vietnamese herbs and pork’s blood
- Bun ThitNuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
- Hue’s dry noodle dish topped with grilled pork, bean sprouts, vegetables and local herbs
- BanhBeo Chen – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
- A number of small steamed rice cake topped with chopped dried and fresh shrimp, scallions, mung bean paste and crispy fried shallot that comes with a sauce
- BanhLoc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
- BanhLoc Filtered Tapioca Dumplings with shrimp
- NemLui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
- NemLui Grilled Ground Pork on Lemongrass Stick
- BanhUot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
- Hue Fried Pancake. It is made of prawns, pork belly, eggs and bean sprouts pancake that comes with pork liver-peanut sauce
- BanhKhoai – Hue Fried Pancake
- A beautiful Vietnamese rice flour crepe, which is crispy, moist and full of flavour.
- Che – Sweet Soup
- A mixture of different kinds of beans and sweetener. Served hot or cold.
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
- Local fresh fruit slices
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
Choose either coffee, local drink or beer