DAY 1: HUE TO PHONG NHA TOWN WITH DMZ TOUR (L)
- At 8:00 – 8:30 am:We will pick you up in Hue and depart to Phong Nha town. On the way, we will visit:
- La Vang Holy Land – a shrine located in Quang Tri Province. The church was built near the three banyan trees. This place is a very important place of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam. La Vang Holy was awarded by Vatican Holy as the Emirate Palace of La Vang Cathedral since 1961.
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River – was built at the 17th Parallel, where the Geneva Accords since 1954 diving the country into a northern and a southern zone was signed. The bridge and river are symbols of the pain of separation and loss in the war.
- At 12:00 – 12:30 pm : Have lunch and take a short rest
Continue the trip to visit:
- Vinh Moc tunnels – an amazing complex of tunnels, where more than a thousand people sheltered during the worst American bombardments.
- After visiting Vinh Moc tunnels, we will drop you off at a hotel in Phong Nha town. You have free time and overnight in Phong Nha.
DAY 2: EXPLORE PHONG NHA AND PARADISE CAVES TO HUE (B, L)
- At 8:00 – 8:30 am : After having breakfast, we will begin the journey to visit:
- Phong Nha cave : Get on the boat to cruise on Son River to Phong Nha cave which filled with stalactites and stalagmites. We can see these stalagmites with other shapes.
- At 12:30 pm: Enjoy lunch and explore Paradise cave.
If Phong Nha cave is the largest wet cave in the world, Paradise cave is the largest dry cave in the world. Paradise cave has many stalactites and stalagmites. To make it easy for tourists to visit and protect the cave, local government built a wooden bridge inside the cave. This bridge makes the cave become more beautiful and sparkling.
- Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city.
- Have free time in Hue city.