Below is just summarize of cruise, please download in above for more details
Day 1 “Good morning Saigon”: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Cai Be
Bid farewell to the hustle and bustle of Saigon as we travel 70 kilometers south by land to My Tho to embark your boutique Ship
Day 2: Cai Be – Sa Dec – Chau Doc
-The day – in fact everyday – starts with an invigorating Tai Chi lesson on the sun deck, just as the sun begins its gentle glow.
Day 3: Chau Doc (Border Crossing) – Phnom Penh
- Welcome to the fish sanctuary of Vietnam. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the Dining Hall or in the quiet sanctuary of your balcony. Brace yourself for a short excursion in Chau Doc, a pleasant town near the Cambodian border
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh was once the Paris of the East. Despite its rapid development, it has retained a lot of its rustic charm and elegance
Day 5: Phnom Penh – Kampong Cham
- We will depart before the break of dawn from Phnom Penh with a stop at the little known Chong Koh silk weaving village
Day 6: Kampong Cham – Wat Hanchey
- We will wake up in the small hours of the morning, truly energized to embark on a land journey to the pre-Angkorian temple of Wat Hanchey
Day 7: Kampong Cham – Kampong Chhnang
- Before the sun peeks over the horizon, the cruiser sets sail towards Kampong Chhnang on the Tonle River – an amazingly narrow river – which glides through leafy swaths of the Southeast Asian jungle
Day 8: Tonle Sap – Siem Reap
- This great lake dominates Cambodia and is the largest freshwater lake in Asia with abundant birdlife. This lake is so wide that one can not see its shores from the middle of the lake.
- All cruises include group shore-excursions, entrance fees, transportation, tour guide services (English speaking), taxes, fuel, river pilots, transfers in Saigon and Siem Reap from/to the meeting point to/from embarkation/disembarkation point or vice versa.
- Food includes full board (Breakfast, lunch, dinner - buffet or set menu style). Mineral water and coffee/tea (from jug) is included all day. A selection of fresh fruit juices are included during breakfast and afternoon tea.
INCLUSIONS FOR JAYAVARMAN SIGNATURE STATEROOMS:
- Complimentary mini bar (daily replenished with selected items), balcony breakfast,), 1 bottle of sparkling wine, welcome fruit basket.
- Phnom Penh port tax per passenger of 65 USD (levied by the Cambodian port authority and port taxes appear on our invoice).
- Crew gratuities (5 USD per passenger/day are recommended).
- Cambodian Visa (available on Upstream cruise only/27 USD).
- Fuel surcharges if any (see terms and conditions).
- Please contact for pricing because it may change depending on high or low season