Duration: 01 day (14km trek – 5 hours trek)
Place to visit: LangBiang Mountain, vegetable farm, coffee plantations, Lat village, long houses, traditional architecture church.
- You can taste a lot of new and strange feelings on the way trek from the base 1.450m (4.850f) to the summit 2.169m (7.000f) passing vegetable farm, coffee plantations, pine tree and jungle forest with the sound of birds and wild animals.
- Of course, You will have our gift (Dalat Wine) if you touch the LangBiang Peak within 01 hour. Try your best to get it!!
- Enjoy sublimated feelings of the winner when standing on the top and looking around the commanding view of the highlands: Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole Dalat city.
- At day’s end, visit Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, long houses, visit Traditional Architechture Church.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits, tasting rice wine, tasting crickets, bottled water (not applied joining tour)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
What to Bring: hat, sunscreen, camera, comfortable walking shoes.