Day 1: Mytho – Mo Cay
- Hotel pick up in Saigon, transfer by private car to Mytho. Upon arrival, you will board your Mango Cruises boat at Chuong Duong Pier in My Tho and head to An Hoa River. Enjoy your welcome drink and peaceful scenery while crew members board your luggage. The cruise will take you to Phong Nam village in Giong Trom, where you will take the cycling trip through the Village to explore more of the local daily life.
- Stop at a local house to taste the tropical fruits and chat with the farmer. Visit the rice noodle factory which supplies to most local markets in the area.
- Continue to take a rowing sampan boat through the small canals, which are covered green by the water coconut plants.
- Row through these canals until you head back to the big river where your sampan is awaiting for you and lunch will be served on board.
- After lunch, your boat will bring you to My Long village where you will meet with a local family, Mr Sau Tuong, a former Vietcong soldier who survived two years fighting the Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh. Now he and his wife live on making rice paper, which is the most famous specialty of My Long village. Have a chat with him and enjoy the crispy rice paper made by his wife, and observe the process of how it is made.
- Get back on the boat and continuing to cruise to Con Oc, the island which is famous with coconut products. Take the bicycle to Ms Dung house, her family has been well-known of making handicrafts from coconut shell. Have a chat with the locals and get back to your boat to enjoy the sunset in the late afternoon. Our staff will then prepare your cooking demonstration and dinner on board.
- The rest of the evening will be spent at your leisure. Overnight at Vam Nuoc Trong canals.
Day 2: Vam Nuoc Trong-Mo Cay
- In the morning, breakfast will be served on board before starting to explore the Mo cay wet market. Then continue to visit the coconut processing workshop where you can see how the locals utilize every bit of the coconut. Take the biking trip along the canals to the village to explore more of the local life.
- After that resume your cruise, refresh and prepare to check out for your onward trip or return to Saigon. You will be dropped off at Mo Cay Bridge. Transfer by car back to Saigon
- English/French speaking guide - Boat trips as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- 3G supplied on boat
- Overnight on luxury sampan
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Roundtrip transfer by private car from Saigon
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
- Please contact for pricing because it may change depending on high or low season.
- Booking requires 2 persons at least.
- Discount 15$ per person if staying period from 04May to Sep30