Below is just summarize of cruise, please download in above for more details
Day 1: Embarkation – My Tho – Cai Be
- Register between 11:00 to 12:00 at Sofitel Saigon Plaza Hotel. Transfer overland by motor coach to My Tho port for embarkation aboard the Indochina Sails’ ship for the journey from the Mekong Delta to Holy Angkor.
Day 2: Cai Be – Vinh Long
- After breakfast take a morning junk trip around Cai Be
Day 3: Sa Dec – Tan Chau
- This morning, follow guides to the hometown of Marguerite Duras’ lover, Sadec. Tonight the ship moors midstream at Tan Chau.
Day 4: Tan Chau – Border Crossing
-Today’s highlight is a visit of Tan Chau – a small town untouched by tourism
Day 5: Phnom Penh
- A busy day with many interesting sightseeing and activities, in the morning, sightsee Phnom Penh by bus.
Day 6: Chong Koh – Oudong – Kampong Tralach
- Early in the morning the ship sails towards little known village Chong Koh
Day 7: Kampong Chhnang – Prek K’dam
- Kampong Chhnang is a busy rural port town with bustling markets.
Day 8: Disembarkation – Prek K’dam
- Enjoy breakfast onboard. Bid farewell to the crew and guides.
- All excursion including entrace fees, transportation and English speaking tour guides services.
- Taxes, fuel, pilot, port dues, passengers levies, full board during itinerary.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including local beers, local brand spirits and local wines served during meals; coffee, selection of teas, selection of herbal infusions, local mineral water, local canned soft drinks served through the day.
- A meeting point and drop off point shall be decided by Indochina Sails; transfer to/from these meetings, currently set as Le Meridien Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap and Sofitel Plaza Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, to/from the ship is Indochina Sails responsibility
- International flights, all visa costs
- Imported beverages such as wines, premium beer, premium spirits and liqueurs, imported mineral waters, espressos and cappuccinos at bar.
- Gratuities, laundry, shop purchases and other personal expenses.
Please contact for pricing because it may change depending on high or low season