DAY 1 HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
The first day of your cruise is an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and its southern sister; Lan Ha Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away, as we pass famous spots like Thien Cung and Me Cung caves, plus Soi Sim and Titov islands. Also located in the Gulf of Tonkin, to the south of Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Ba Trai Dao and the Ho Ba Ham islets offer tranquility and nature at its best, and a guided kayaking tour or a refreshing swim in the Bay’s emerald waters are two of the best ways to enjoy them.
DAY 2 CAT BA ISLAND – BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
Cat Ba Island is famous for its national park, with more than half the island designated. This island, far and away the largest in the Gulf of Tonkin, is covered by a dense rainforest home to numerous indigenous species of flora and fauna. The secluded village of Viet Hai, situated in the middle of this pristine environment, is easily accessible thanks to a short walk or cycling trip and is where we are developing an organic farm which you can visit.
Bai Tu Long Bay, located a little further east of Halong Bay, is the most remote area of your voyage. The exceptional scale and variety of the geological rock formations in this area are sure to make this a future destination for cruising in the Gulf of Tonkin. A relaxing rowing boat tour through the floating village of Vung Vieng and cruising into the geological park of this bay will definitely be delightful moments for you to remember.
DAY 3 HALONG BAY (B)
Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breathtaking seascape. At its heart is the highest concentration of limestone rocks in the area and caves and grottoes abound. One of the most beautiful is the Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave. Exceptional because of its size and the shapes which have been created by millions of years of erosion, the Surprise Cave is not to be missed.
• Welcome cocktail, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
• 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts
• Cycling on Cat Ba Island
• Regular tea, coffee, and drinking water during the cruise
• Kayak and snorkeling equipment
• 01 bottle of house wine / cabin / stay
• 01 bottle of champagne / suite / stay
• Flower & fruit basket / suite / stay
• Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
• Round trip shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned
- Single cabin charge is 270$ per person
- Peak season surcharge is 20% on 23rd, 24th Dec & 30th, 31st Dec
- Private transfer is on your request