Our enthusiastic, professional and wide knowledge guides help you prepare in advance bikes, fixing tools and foods for
Starting: 8:30 am (from your hotel)
- Let warm up with the first 14km on the easy road through flower and vegetable farms in two sides, biking to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, long houses, visit Traditional Architechture Church.
- Leave Lat Village and start the 3 hours of real off road biking on track through rolling hills with farm land and hilly pine forest.
- Have a picnic lunch here with breads, typical fresh fruits and veggie of Dalat.
- Then continue South – East heading for Da Thien lake and cycle through Valley of Love. We will finish off road ride after arriving to XQ Embroidery Village to admire their amazing art works and see how they embroider those fantastic art works. Van Hanh Zen Monastery is the next place to visit with Golden Buddha statue – the biggest statue in Dalat.
- Bike the last 6km paved road back to Dalat.
What to Bring: sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes.