- Starting at 18:00 PM, a private air-conditioned car will pick your family up from your hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Your first stop is at the Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre, where you'll enjoy a traditional water puppet show featuring live ethnic music. This unique art form uses water as the stage and is an integral part of Vietnamese culture.
- After the impressive water puppet show, our driver and friendly guide will accompany you to the docks so you can board your cruise ship.
- During the 1 to 1.5-hour cruise along the Saigon River, you can relax and take in the picturesque scenery.
- While on the cruise, you'll have the opportunity to savor a traditional Vietnamese buffet feast. You can also enjoy performances of traditional dance and music, adding to the cultural experience.
- As the evening continues, you'll have the chance to appreciate the beauty of the Saigon River and the shimmering reflections of city lights on the water.
- The journey concludes around 21:30 PM when the driver will drop you off at your hotel, marking the end of your unforgettable Saigon cruise dinner.
- Rates are quoted in US dollars (USD) per package depends on family members
- This family tour package includes two adults and one, two or three children. Extra children will be charge 75% adult price
- Children must be under 15 years old
- Infants 0-4 years old is free of charge
- Cancellation 48 hours or more before the scheduled departure time is allowed without any charge.