Day 1: Siem Reap arrival
Arriving at Siem Reap airport, you’ll be met and driven to your hotel. The day’s activities will be devoted to the Angkor Temple complex, of which Angkor Wat is a key element. You’ll explore Angkor Wat itself, the largest, and for most people, the most impressive temple in the complex. As dusk nears, a walk to the summit of Phnom Bakheng Hill will afford a panorama of the whole complex lit by the rays of the setting sun, weather permitting of course. Your overnight accommodation will be in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap full day discover (B/L)
We start on our bike and cycle (45 minutes) or drive to world heritage areas on the roads less traveled. Ride among the jungle passing local villages and local shops. Its a very special and active day as you will explore some of Angkors most beautiful temples. You will visit the West Gate of Angkor Thom – untouched by mass tourists.
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century).
See the South Gate, Bayon Temple- unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara.
- The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas.
The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
- In the afternoon, we visit the famous temple of Angkor Wat. Recognized as a World Heritage Site in 1992, Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology, visit Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sunset view form Bakheng Hill.
- Enjoy 1 hour foot massage before transfer to your hotel.
Free at leisure in the evening, walk along busy pub streets, dine in one of the many typical local restaurants, pop up a bar for cool drinks or shop at Angkor Night Market.
Day 3: Siem Reap - Tonle Sap lake - Departure
We will start the day by contemplating the sunrise over Angkor Wat Temple and listening singing birds over the ancient land of Angkor area. About 6:45 am we walk to a nearby pagoda and offer food to monks. After the monks have finished their breakfast, we’ll enjoy our own on the ground floor of the pagoda with jasmine tea.
- Transfer to the Tonle Sap for a cruise on the lake with a visit to a floating village to explore the fishermens life. Then visit Chantier Ecole-Artisant d Angkor.
Free time for shopping until departure to the airport for onward flight.
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar
- Private car/mini van
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- All entrance fees
- English or French speaking guide
- All meals as per program
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- International flight and international airport tax on departure
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
- Cambodia Visa - apply and issue at airport with cost 20$/pax
- Elephant ride to Bakhenh Temple: 20$/pax
- Elephant ride around Bayond: 15$/pax for morning & 20$/pax for afternoon
- Elephant ride from South Gate of Angkor to Angkor Thom: 15$/pax
- Baloon Ride for overview of Angkor for 10 minus:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 15$/pax
- Prices net per person in USD (US$), and may change depending on high or low season.
- Better pricing for bigger size of group