DAY 1: CITY FULL (Breakfast, Lunch)
- When building a Vietnamese architecture always attach importance to the "wind, water" that is the direction of the wind and the flow of water. Vietnamese people believe that if built with "Phong Thuỷ " will favor the owner in everything, First you will be to the 2 famous places of the city which are the Independent Palace and The Turtle Lake
- Independence Palace was rebuilt in 1962 as the design project of architect Ngo Viet Thu, the first Vietnamese to win the Roman Prize (Grand Prix de Rome). Beside the houses and rectangular square, on the left side of Palace there is a small octagonal and elegant with ancient curved roof, built as a place to cool, relax.
- The Turtle Lake is a folk name for a circular transportation with fountain in the center of Ho Chi Minh City. The building was built in the late 1960s and early 1970s with a large octagonal fountain, with four copper spiral walkways heading towards the center of the monument.There are also many mysteries about this place
- In addition we will visit some nearby places such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, The Post Office And The War Museum.
- In the afternoon come to the Chinatown you will see the difference in the house architecture as well as the temple to District 1
- First we will visit Binh Tay Market is a long-standing market, Chinese architecture with curved arches, dragon-shaped stations. Entering the market, visitors will feel like they are lost in a world of "commodity matrices" of all sorts and riches that are beyond imagination. You can buy everything stay here
- Holly Sea Lady pagoda is a typical Chinese style architecture. The three blocks of the middle house make up electricity,. Between these blocks, there is a space called the natural setting (the skylight), which helps the space of the pagoda, light enough for the harem and a place to escape the incense smoke.
DAY 2: CU CHI – CAO DAI TEMPLE (Breakfast, Lunch)
Departure 7:00AM or 9:00AM
- Located about 70 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, the Cu Chi Tunnels are home to miniature battleships and creatives of the army and the people of Cu Chi in the long and fierce resistance war of 30 years. fight enemy invasion, gain independence, freedom for the country.
- With the primitive tools the Vietnamese dug more than 250km of underground tunnels that the US military used to destroy but failed: toxic gas, specialized dogs, water, or motor vehicles destroyed
- Afternoon go to Cao Dai temple with a length of 97m, width of 22m, the church has typical characteristics of temples and temples of Cao Dai religion, reflecting the harmony between Asian and Western art. Surrounding the church, both inside and outside, there are 156 large and small columns to support the porches in the corridor.
Come back hotel to late afternoon
DAY 3: MY THO – CAN THO (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- In the morning go to My Tho on arrival visit Vinh Trang is considered as the largest pagoda, with the most unique and oldest architecture of the South West region. The pagoda was built in the style of "ancient floor" architecture, adorned with the art of grafting pieces of porcelain and porcelain pieces of Hue artisans to create paintings with harmonious colors, The folk stories that make the city so many visitors to admire the praise.
- We go to Con Phung and enjoy seasonal specialties, try the service and listen to traditional folk songs of a traditional Western music.
Have lunch at restaurant
In the afternoon, go to Can Tho
- Check in hotel you have free time after dinner,for free time in the evening, you can go for specialty food, night market, take a stroll on the bridge of Ninh Kieu wharf, take a night cruise on Hau River or visit a coffee shop sip by the music
DAY 4: CAN THO – HO CHI MINH (Breakfast, Lunch)
- If you want to experience the best floating market you should go early, we will go at 6:00 AM try to feel a farmer.
- You will see the boats full of cargo. Normally, you can only see people gathering markets and selling goods on the land, but selling on boats like this is really very little.
- Each boat will sell a variety of items, from the freshest fruits of the West to the household items necessary for everyday life. Owners of boats will hang the item you sell on a pole - the people here called the "vietnam : BẸO" so buyers can easily recognize.
Check out hotel and come back HCMc
DAY 5: CAN GIO MANGROVE FOREST (Breakfast, Lunch)
- The district is located 50 km from downtown Hồ Chí Minh City, Cần Giờ Mangrove Forest is home to t, a biosphere reserve listed by UNESCO. Here are a lot of places to have fun:
Monkey Island .you will see more than 1,000 monkeys, see the circus animals and mix into the fresh air of the natural fresh air of mangrove forest.
- 1 hours visiting Mangrove Sac Forest by canoe
- 1 hours on Monkey island & crocodile farm
- 1 hours for lunch time in local restaurant
- 3 hours on car transfer
Come back your hotel
DAY 6 : VUNG TAU BEACH (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 2.5 hours driving through the national highway, Vung Tau beach city welcome by a long beach road in center. Visiting French built light house, a Buddhist Shrine. Enjoying short swimming and sunny on beach.
- 13:00PM lunch at restaurant
- 15:00PM back to HCMC