DAY 1: CITY FULL DAY DISCOVER (lunch)
Departure : 8:00AM
- To understand more about the combination between architecture and Vietnam how to go to the city center
First of all, we are going to visit an Independent palace, this is a mixed demonstration project, designed by Ngo Viet Thu . The window is designed in bamboo shape .. but the overall look of architecture is the French, which is the combination of east - west harmony
And for understanding, we can visit more Notre Dame cathedral, post office and Opera house shopping specialty vietnam in the Ben Thanh market
- In the afternoon go to district 6 part of Ho Chi Minh city, a residence area for Chinese
- Vietnamese who settled in Ho Chi Minh city since 18th century. Chinese people still maintain their custom, tradition and develop it becoming an art into their daily life. Go along China to visit flower market, Binh Tay market, Thien Hau pagoda.
Come back your hotel
DAY 2: CU CHI – MEKONG COMBINED ONE DAY (breakfast, lunch)
- Not only a famous military project of Vietnam and the world, is a national historical site, Cu Chi Tunnels is also an attractive tourist destination. It is also considered one of the 10 most attractive underground works in the world. Cu Chi tunnels are more than 200 km long and are well-known as ants nest linked together
- 10:00AM return to your car continuing to My Tho. My Tho is known as a land of water culture in the Southwest. This gentle land will warm the hearts of any traveler who likes peace.
- After 2 hours pass through the short cut between Cu Chi and My Tho, we reach to Mekong Delta with a lunch first.
- On arrival, visiting Cao Dai temple, a special religion of Vietnam, then embarking a private boat to see a country life in Mekong. Then continue cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island).
Come back HCMc
DAY 3: CAN GIO ECO FOREST DISCOVERY (breakfast, lunch)
- Can Gio is considered as green lung of Saigon Being the first biosphere reserve in Vietnam, Can Gio is only 50km to the southeast. This is a place to attract many tourists to visit.
- Can Gio is home to a rich ecosystem of over 157 plant species, most of which are mangroves. According to statistics, Can Gio forest has more than 700 species of vertebrates, 138 species of fish, 130 species of birds and more than 20 species of mammals.
- When you come to Monkey Island you see here there are a lot of monkeys, now there are over 2000 live. In addition, monkeys in Monkey Island are also diverse in species such as red macaque, long-tail monkey etc. Monkey here is very bold and smart so many visitors, especially young tourists very interested.
- 1 hours visiting Mangrove Sac Forest by canoe
- 1 hours on Monkey island & crocodile farm
- 1 hours for lunch time in local restaurant
- 3 hours on car transfer
Come back your hotel
Day 4: Vung Tau Beach City (Breakfast, Lunch)
Depart : 8:00AM
- Vung Tau is 125km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, A nearest beach from Ho Chi Minh city for travelers who don’t have much time. After 2 hours driving, Vung Tau welcome us with a gentle sea breeze.
- Go ahead to visit lighthouse located on the tip of the small mountain, standing from the lighthouse, you can take a look at the whole city of Vung Tau. This is considered one of the symbols of the city of Vung Tau, where it welcomes millions of tourists every year. With the French architecture, classic designs and white backgrounds stand out on the scenic forest of colorful flowers.
- Lunch at the restaurant
- You have free time for swimming and walking.
Come back HCMc late in the afternoon
Day 5: Airport transfer (Breakfast)
- Free time till airport transfer to next destination