Depart 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Pick you up at your hotel and drive Cu Chi District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels 70 kilometers North West of down town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French.
And it was continuing built over 25 years later. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers. In places, it was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years.... getting married, giving birth.
- During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded.
- Lunch in local restaurant.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh city by private car in noon. Transfer to cyclo – typical three- wheels vehicle of Vietnam for city round discover, enjoy the slow life city by moving along the busy streets.
- By cyclo, visit the Old Colonial Residential Quarter and discover the Opera House, City hall, Notre – Dame Cathedral built in the 19th century, the dazzling French – style post office and the Reunification Palace.
- Private vehicle transfer
- Cyclo fee
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip
- Rate is in US$ & per person
- Children from 1-3 yrs old is free of charge
- 5-12 yrs old is half charge