Day 1: Saigon – Mo Cay – Ben Tre
- 8:00AM hotel pick up in Saigon. After 2 hours driving, we arrive and stop at Ba Dung pier. Welcome to Mango cruise by a tropical welcome drink. Enjoying the peaceful scenery of Mekong land when cruise down to Phong Nam village belong to Giong Trom district. Transfer from Mango cruise to local sampan to take a chance to get deeper to small canals, where coconut plantation cover their green shape on your head.
- Stop at local farmer to visit their home and taste tropical fruit, don’t forget chatting with them about their farm work, they tell you a lot upon your expectation. End your farmer visit, then back your trip by riding a bike or rickshaw around the village, you might discover more and more on your step.
- Then back to Mango restaurant to enjoy your delicious lunch cause your stomach is calling. Finish your lunch and say good bye Giong Trom, we back to Mango boat and go ahead to Mo Cay District to visit a coconut processing workshop where you could learn how the local utilize every bit of coconut for food, for souvenir, for fire materials…
- Vung Liem District is from short cruise, and the land welcome you by a local brick making factory. How you could image these modern building in Saigon might be made from these traditional local brick. Most of brick making stage is handmade, that also a source of job for locals.
- Return to your boat then freshen up your trip by a cooking class demonstration, of course you should taste what you have done. The rest of evening spend on quiet cruise with nature surroundings.
Day 2: Vung Liem – Saigon
- Breakfast is ready for you when awaking on Co Chien river. Continue the trip with a bike around the town of Vung Liem. To learn Vietnamese culture, don’t forget these pagodas, these architecture combined Khomer ethnic minority and Vietnamese. Buddhism is popular for Asian countries but here we have unique religion, that is call Cao Dai, visiting a temple of Cao Dai religion which which is a combination of Taoism, Buddhism and Confucism.
- Once you feel hot and get wet from your sweat, we back to cruise, take a shower and check out. Say goodbye to crewman then back private car going up to next destination or Ho Chi Minh city. End of service
- English/French speaking guide - Boat trips as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- 3G supplied on boat
- Overnight on luxury sampan
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Car transfer from Saigon - Ben Tre - Saigon
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned