Visit My Tho Province and discover the Mekong Delta one day tour. Go along the river, explore nearby fruit orchards and get a taste of the native way of life by stopping at the coconut workshops, honeybee farm,..
Duration: 7-8 hours
- After you arrive, go on a boat and travel up the Mekong down stream. Discover the area of the Delta that consists of four islands with the names of holy animals: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Turtle.
- Continue strolling along the village road and take a bike ride around the island.
- Stop by the orchard garden to sample seasonal fruits and fresh honey while listening to folk music.
- Visit a coconut candy workshop to see local culture firsthand and learn how to make coconut candy.
- Taking pleasure in cruising through the tiny canals in a sampan, a traditional hand-rowing boat, enjoy the fresh air under the cool green water palm.
- Visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful ancient pagodas of the Mekong Delta..
- Relax with the peaceful atmosphere & scenery,
- Ending trip at hotel about 18:00PM, unforgetable
- Pick-up/Drop-off at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioner car
- Bottled water
- Vietnamese set menu lunch (exclude drinks)
- Private expense