Depart at 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- The Mekong's Vietnamese name, Cuu Long, means Nine Dragons for the nine mouths that terminate the flow of this great river as it. is absorbed by the sea.
- Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning and transfer to My Tho.
- On arrival, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, was built in 18th century, that is one of ancient pagoda in Mekong Delta, then embarking a private boat to see a country life in Mekong. Then continue cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island).
- The motorized boat cruise more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee - keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, see round a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. In the lush green tree, you have a chance to try horse in cart, a kind of tranfer in Mekong one hundred years ago.
- On the way back to Ho Chi Minh with stop at Mekong Rest Stop restaurant for your lunch time in My Tho. Arrival at your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Private transportation (car & boat)
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses