What to expect for combination tour of Cao Dai temple and Cu Chi tunnel day trip
- Learning one of special religion is just in Vietnam, Cao Dai religion
- Take chance to visit Cu Chi tunnel tour, one of must see sightseeing
Departure time: flexible from 7:00AM or 9:00AM
Duration 8-9 hours
- Heading out of town we drive to Tay Ninh to see the ornate temple of Cao Dai temple and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.Cao Dai is a syncretic religion that originated in Vietnam in the early 20th century. It combines elements of several major world religions, including Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity, and Islam. Cao Dai followers believe in a supreme deity known as Cao Dai, which means "High Tower" or "Highest Lord."
- The architecture of the Cao Dai Temple is a unique blend of different styles, reflecting the eclectic nature of the Cao Dai religion. The temple features colorful and intricate details, including dragons, saints, and other symbolic elements.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Afterwards we continue to the famous Cu Chi Tunnel tour, which were an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war.
- Back your hotel about 16:30PM
- Private vehicle transfer
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tip