You can choose from the half-day city tours of Ho Chi Minh City listed below in the morning or afternoon, or you can customize a private trip.
1. Saigon Center (Morning / Afternoon)
- Depart at 9:00AM. The most fascinating sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer will be highlighted by our guide.
- Discover the bustling city of Saigon while riding a cyclo, an ancient mode of transportation in Vietnam.
- Explore magnificent French colonial architecture, such as the Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Visit the Sai Gon Central Post Office to learn more about this important monument and the busiest post office in Vietnam. It is one of Ho Chi Minh City's oldest structures.
- Take a trip to the Jade Emperor Pagoda. This temple dates back centuries and is designed in the manner of a Chinese temple.
- Enjoy your visit to the War Remnants Museum, where you may view a huge collection of relics, pictures and photos from the second Indochina War.
- Tasting one light dishes as local specialities (Pho Beef Noodle, Vermicelli,..)
- Continue on to the well-known Ben Thanh Market to explore its numerous stalls piled high with intriguing traditional and contemporary goods as well as its variety of food offerings.
- End your trip. We'll drop-off you at your hotel.
2. China Town (only for Morning)
- Depart at 8:00AM. Start the city tour in the lively Chinatown, then take a cyclo through Cholon. Admire the vibrant Chinese architecture, the abundance of traditional medicine stores.
- Visit Binh Tay market, for a glimpse of one of Ho Chi Minh City's busiest and most colorful districts.
- The early 19th-century Thien Hau Temple is the next stop. The shrine is devoted to Thien Hau, a goddess of the sea who guarded Chinese immigrants to Vietnam.
- Come to Ho Thi Ky Flower Market - the largest flower market in Ho Chi Minh city provides flowers to the town and some Southern provinces in Vietnam.
- View and discover Ho Chi Minh City's unexpected side on cyclo.
- Enjoy one light dishes at local market or vendor
- End your trip. Our guide & cyclo will drop-off you at the hotel.