6:00PM Starting from the hotel driving through a busy area to the North of the city to begin a jouney of tasting unique food & drinks, Sai Gon food tour.
- Starting with Nom Kho Bo (green papaya salad) and Bo Bia (fresh roll) as an appetizer in Le Van Tam park (stretch out your leg in the shape of tree while enjoying your starters)
Visit Tan Dinh Pink Church, one of Sai Gon lovers' checkpoints.
You could select the following 2 of 5 options for the main dish:
- Com Tam (Broken Rice with Grill Pork), your taste will be delighted by the combination of tender and fluffy broken rice, grilled pork chops, and a superb fish sauce.
- Hu Tieu Nam Vang (Vermicelli noodle in Cambodia style pork broth), were served in a broth made from pig bones, along with a few chunks of meat, a quail egg, a prawn & garnished with a little pepper, minced green onions,cilantro.
- Banh Canh Cua (Crab Tapioca Noodle Soup), a fresh crab flavor explosion & slick tapioca noodles for noodle broth lovers
- Bun Mam, a fermented fish noodle soup, is a treasure of extreme savor.
- Banh Xeo, also known as the crispy griddle, crepe, or sizzling pancake of Vietnam, this kind of dish is really popular Vietnam foodie tour
- For dessert, we returned to Tan Dinh Market, an ancient but less well-known market than Ben Thanh. This market is a paradise for sweet soup, you could select 2 of 5 options from a range of ingredients, including coconut, mung bean, lotus seeds, black jelly, jelly beans. Ice cream flavors like longan or avocado could give you one more choice.
- Safely come back hotel around 9:30PM, see you in next Vietnam foodie tour