DAY 1: CU CHI – CITY FULL DAY DISCOVER (Breakfast, Lunch)
- In the morning go to Cu Chi Tunnel. Only with rudimentary tools and Vietnamese people have dug more than 200km tunnel system, digging on a clay stone area should be strong, less landslide. The tunnel system is deep underground, able to withstand the power of the largest blockbuster of the US military.
Deep underground tunnel from 3 - 8m, height 1m-1,2m
- Lunch in local restaurant
- In the afternoon visit in the city center, visit War Museum, The Independent Palace is built on an area of 4,500 m2; the area of 20,000 m2, including 3 main floors, 1 terrace, 2 mezzanines, ground floor, 2 basements and a landing platform for helicopters. More than 100 rooms of Palace are decorated in different styles. Notre Dame Cathedral, Opera House, built in 1911, architectural style Opéra Garnier in Paris, 900 seats, architect Broger et Harloy. Saigon Theater holds a unique feature.
DAY 2: BEN TRE – HAM LUONG RIVER (Breakfast, Lunch)
- After 90 minutes driving through the national highway, we arrive Ben Tre Pier, take the motorized boat along Ham Luong river that belong to downstream of Mekong delta.
- Enjoying the landscape along the river, stop over to visit brick factory by traditional style, seeing local fishing for their meal…
- Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller to go to village.
- Take a walk to family workshop making sleepmats and enjoying some fruits and tea.
- The most expected activity is riding a motor cart (xe lôi) or bike on shady paths, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on realy life and find out about tropical culture from Peasants.
- Hungry is coming after a lot of activities. Lunch at Hai Hồ local house.
- After lunch, riding back boat trip to Ham Luong pier. Transfer by car to your hotel.
DAY 3 :CAO DAI HOLY TEMPLE AND BLACK LADY MOUNTAIN (Breakfast, Lunch)
Departure 8:00 AM
- Tour guide pick you up your hotel go to Cao Dai temple, being the largest Holy Land of Cao Dai religion, Tay Ninh Holy See annually attracts millions of visitors and pilgrims. The unique combination of Eastern and Western philosophy, the Cao Dai temple demonstrates the synthesis of many spiritual elements in a harmonious way. The sanctuary is strictly organized, scientific, and architectural as well as natural, creating an airy, suitable for those who seek peace of mind.
Lunch in local restaurant
- The Ba Den mountain range extends over an area of about 24km², including 3 mountains forming: Mount Heo - Phung Mountain - Ba Den Mountain. At an altitude of 986m, from a distance, Ba Den Mountain is like a conical hat on the plain, This place is considered "roof of the south east"
only lost 15 minutes go to mount by cable , you can see the view of the mount
DAY 4: VUNG TAU BEACH CITY TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 2.5 hours driving through the national highway, Vung Tau beach city welcome by a long beach road in center. Visiting French built light house, a Buddhist Shrine. Enjoying short swimming and sunny on beach.
- 13:00PM lunch at restaurant
- 15:00PM back to HCMC
DAY 5: SAIGON BEAUTIFUL EVENING
- Free Morning for shopping
- 16:30PM hotel pick up by cab, transfer to Golden Dragon Theatre enjoy the Water Puppet Show at 17:00, Water puppetry is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Today's Vietnamese water puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient Asian puppet tradition
- 17:50 continuing to visit Yuri Spa.then you have 45minutes for foot and hand massge at the best massage technique.
- 19:00: Depart to Saigon Riverside where embarking Indochina Cruise, the beautiful cruiser. Enjoy your dinner on board with some entertaiment show then disembarking at 9:45PM. Transfer by cab back your hotel.