DAY 1: CU CHI TUNNEL VISIT - CITY AT GLANCE (Breakfast, Lunch)
Depart : 8:00AM
- Private pick up at hotel to visit Cu Chi Tunnel. After 90 minutes driving, arrive one of the famous artificial tunnel on the world. This is a unique with about 250 km of tunnel as wide as spider web in the ground, there are works associated with tunnels such as trenches, dugout, drive, sleep, meetings, activities, military medicine, food storage, wells, non-smoke kitchen ...
- Back to Saigon for lunch time then go ahead to visit Sai Gon head quarter area: War Museum, Jade Emperor pagoda, Central Post Office, Notre – Dame Cathedral, Opera House. Don’t miss to have a look local market at Ben Thanh.
DAY 2 : MUI NE RELAXING DAY (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Departure 6 :00AM
Private pick up at hotel go to Mui Ne (Binh Thuan province). Pass by many dragon fruit garden in Binh Thuan - a local plantation of delicious dragon fruit in Vietnam. Have lunch in restaurant
13:00 PM check in hotel (resort) for relaxing, swimming beach, swimming pool…
17:00PM we will go sightseeing sand dune for sand surfing as well as enjoying some local dishes such as soya liquid tofu, shrimp starch cake with fish sauce, coconut juice…
DAY 3 : MUI NE – SAIGON (Breakfast, Lunch)
7:00 am we will go to the Bau Trang Tourist area (smooth white sand dune with lotus lake). You will be amazed at the scene as a great painting. In the midst of the dazzling sunshine, the sand hill appears with an unmistakable look. The high sand dunes, wide open to stretch out the eyes. The sand here in the old yellow, after gradually turning to pure white.
12:00AM checking out hotel. Lunch at restaurant
13:00PM go to Wine Palace (Lâu đài rượu vang), sightseeing and wine tasting here, this is considered the first wine mansion in Vietnam. Come back HCMc drop off hotel
DAY 4: MEKONG DISCOVER: CAI BE – CAN THO (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Departure : 8:00AM
- Pick you up at your hotel to Cai Be floating market, which is one of the most popular attractions in Tien Giang. This is a very special culture in the Mekong Delta, attracting a lot of visitors. Unlike the usual floating markets, morning market only, Cai Be floating market starts to trade from dawn until late at night.
- After boat trip, cruising by sampan in scissor canal to discover channel system in Mekong delta land, the channel is not only water traffic but also watering system for garden. Visit some factory and workshop by local to learn how they earn their lives.
Have lunch at local restaurants in a fruit garden.
- Visiting Ms Thuy home to learn making jack leaf cake with coconut sauce, one of best dessert in Mekong, then enjoy your product.
- Back to boat trip to Vinh Long, continue to go Can Tho by private car.
16:00PM hotel check in. Here, you can visit Tay Do night market or enjoy the beauty of Ninh Kieu wharf
DAY 5 CAN THO – RACH GIA - PHU QUOC (Breakfast, Lunch)
- After breakfast, visiting Cai Rang floating market - the largest in the Mekong Delta. Each boat will sell a variety of items, from the freshest fruits of the West to the household items necessary for everyday life. Owners of boats will hang the item you sell on a pole - the people here called the "BEO " so buyers can easily recognize.
- Back hotel to check out, go ahead to Rach Gia pier. Take ferry trip directly to Phu Quoc Island around 2.5 hour. Say goodbye at Rach Gia ferry.