DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG (L, D)
+ 11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
+ 12.15 Transfer by tender to the boat; enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
+ 12.30 Check in and begin cruise. Sail through beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay enroute to Halong Bay.
+ 13.00 Lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
+ 14.45 Arrive at Luon Cave. Depart from the boat and journey past such popular sites as “Đầu Người” Head Island, “Con Rùa” Turtle Island and “Cổng Trời” Heaven’s Gate Island on the way to the cave. There are two options for exploring the cave and surrounding area. One option is to transfer to small bamboo boats which are rowed by the local people. The second option is to travel by kayak (passengers row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked.
+ 15:45 Return to the boat and sail for about 15 minutes to our second stop – Titop Island.
+ 16.00 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island. 17.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, where we will anchor for overnight.
+ 19.15 Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
+20.45 Evening activities include: film entertainment (on some boats) in the dining room at 21.00, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
+ 21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
+ 23.00 End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2: HA LONG - HA NOI (B, L)
+ 06.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
+ 07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
+ 07.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
+ 07.45 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
+ 09.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
+ 09.30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
+ 11.00 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast
• Conference Equipment (Charter only)
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Private transfer by car or van
• Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
• Visa Arrangements
• Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
• Kayaking (Ten dollars U.S. per person, when not pre-booked)
• Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Single supplement for odd person is 145$ per head
- Discount 20$ per person from May to Sept, 2013
- Half pricing for children from 5-12 yrs old sharing bed with parents
- Extra charge 60$ per cabin to upgrade to Deluxe cabin
- 30% surcharge for Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year Eve