3 TIMES A WEEK
- Visit local farms and houses to learn how people live along the river. Stop at Cao Dai Temple and Buddhist pagoda to see the diversity of religions in Vietnam.
- After having a traditional lunch, arrive to a beautiful boutique hotel The Island Lodge, where you can relax by the river with a glass of wine, chill at the pool or take a bike ride on the peaceful alleys of the Unicorn Island full of shady fruit trees. Have a delicious dinner specially cooked for you by a French chef.
- In the morning, have a nutritious breakfast and set on another day of exploring. Visit Cai Be floating market to see how locals run their trading business on the river; take a rowboat trip along small canals of the Delta surrounded by thousands of coconut palms. After a traditional lunch at the floating restaurant, visit a brick atelier and various workshops to learn how Vietnamese still use old family technologies to make so many things with their hands. Take an exciting trip by “xe loi”, a traditional transport popular in small villages.
- Enjoy an adventurous speedboat trip back to Saigon. After arriving at the city pier Les Rives van will bring you to your hotel.
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinner
- Overnight stay at The Island Lodge
- unlimited refreshments and local fruit
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- 3 Times a week
- Single supplement 59$ per person