Departure 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Welcome at your hotel and transfer by private car to China town in the fresh morning. Visit Binh Tay wholesale market, Holy Sea Lady temple – a Chinese temple in Vietnam. Then back to center for Jade pagoda, an ancient pagoda of Vietnam architecture.
Lunch in local restaurant.
After lunch, take a round for cyclo tour visit the Old Colonial Residential Quarter and discover the Opera House, City hall, Notre – Dame Cathedral built in the 19th century, the dazzling French – style post office and the Reunification Palace.
Back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Starting from your hotel to CaiBe – the heart of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival in Cai Be board a sampan for a cruise on the Mekong River and its multiples canals to Vinh Long. Visit Cai Be floating market, an Old Colonial House, a rice corn factory and taste local specialties for lunch. A nice chance for bicycle riding, roaming through the village and looking at the local handicraft shops. A stop will be landed on Vinh Long market a nice walk around. In the afternoon, continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
After breakfast, board a sampan to visit Cai Rang floating market, a family run noodle – making factory and witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Discover Can Tho’s market, after lunch at local restaurant, we will continue to discover Huynh Thuy Le ancient house.
Afternoon, departure to Chau Doc city and check in hotel. At night, you will be free to explore some famous destinations: Ba Chua Xu Temple,which was built with the architecture of the tower in the form of lotus blossom; Thoai Ngoc Hau Musoleum is a rare architectural work typical of the Nguyen Dynasty remaining in the South.
A boat trip to visit the floating fish breeding farms reveals the amazing highlight of Chau Doc, a Cham minority village, whom still again employment from traditional weaving. The last stop in Chau Doc is to a local Islamic Mosque.
Have lunch at local restaurant. On the road back to Saigon, we will visit last destination is Sa Dec Flower Village_ You can admire and explore how can they growth and take care the flowers, take pictures, buy flowers of the famers. You will say goodbye with Mekong Delta and back with bustling city.
You will continue the journey to the Highlands_ Da Lat City, which is considered Paris Miniature and Flower City, with verage annual temperature is 17.8º, not hot and not too cold, will leave you an unforgettable impression.
In afternoon, the car will pick you up from hotel to airport and flight to Da Lat, after 1 hour drop off, we will pick you to central hotel and check in, free explore Da Lat at night.
Depart: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- In the morning, You can enjoy airy space at RoBin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Dalat City.
- After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car to visit to Tuyen Lam Lake. Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam.
- Keep driving southward, you can choose to visit Prenn waterfall where to try elephant riding or Datanla waterfall with magnificent view and can be approached by the roller coaster.
- On the way back to Dalat City center, we visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last Emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through Royal decoration, the meaningful place of your Dalat trip.
- Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
- In the afternoon, we continue our trip to Da Lat Flower Garden (formed in 1966).
In morning, you can wake up soon and enjoy the fresh air of city by walking around and enjoy some coffee, breakfast with local foods. In afternoon, we will pick you up back to Saigon and prepare for next activities.
- Along with exploring new cultures, the discovery of new cuisine is approved, irrefutably, as source of wealth and joy.
- Highly appreciated by all over the world, Vietnam is proud of its gastronomy by its inventive tastes, its delicacies and its dietary virtues At. The Saigon Culinary Art Center&, in aspacious Vietnamese House of yester-year style, you are offered a “Hands-on Cooking Course” of traditional dishes.
The program of teaching is emphasized on the culture of Vietnamese gastronomy as well. “The Saigon Culinary Art Center”, a cultural destination where "Food Lovers" could meet experienced Grand Chefs from Saigon Tourism School and International Restaurants to share their know-how.
In afternoon, take a bike trip (or taxi) along the city by an English speaking escort. Don't hesitate to tell them what you are interested in Vietnam cuisine. We head you to some of savoury foods that well-known in Vietnam such as snail, pan cake (banh xeo), street grilled rice paper, papaya salad.
up to 8pax