Departure time: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Saigon center: This area are filled with French colony architecture: City Hall, Central Post office, Catheral Notre Dame, Opera House. For Museum, War Remnants one is the worthest place to visit. Besides, Jade Emperor Pagoda shouldn’t be given away. Shopping in Ben Thanh market introducing many specilities of Vietnam to you.
China town is well known as Cho Lon, a part of Ho Chi Minh city, a residence area for Chinese Vietnamese who settled in Ho Chi Minh city since 18th century. Here you can find out all of goods, product made in Vietnam or China from a ceramic product to copies of electric households. Chinese people still maintain their custom, tradition and develop it becoming an art into their daily life. Go along China to visit flower market, Binh Tay market, Thien Hau pagoda. Finish tour in a famous church named Cha Tam.
Departure time: flexible from 7:00AM to 9:00AM
Heading out of town we drive to Tay Ninh to see the ornate temple of Cao Dai and attend the fantastic mid-day service when the followers fill the hall wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
Lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards we continue to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, which were an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war.
My Tho – Can Tho Depart time: 8:00AM
- The Mekong's Vietnamese name, Cuu Long, means Nine Dragons for the nine mouths that terminate the flow of this great river as it. is absorbed by the sea.
- Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning and transfer to My Tho.
- On arrival, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, was built in 18th century, that is one of ancient pagoda in Mekong Delta, then embarking a private boat to see a country life in Mekong. Then continue cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island).
- The motorized boat cruise more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee - keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, see round a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. In the lush green tree, you have a chance to try horse in cart, a kind of tranfer in Mekong one hundred years ago.
- Enjoy your lunch time in riverside restaurant. After, arrival at your hotel in Can Tho province and spend your time to discover night life there.
Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
After breakfast, board a sampan to visit Cai Rang floating market, a family run noodle – making factory and witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Discover Can Tho’s market, then drive back to Saigon. Lunch at local restaurant. Back to Saigon in the late afternoon about 3:00PM.
Departure time: 8:00AM (Depend on water level)
The Can Gio forest was recognized as the first mangrove biosphere reserve in Vietnam by UNESCO in 2002. Covering an area of 75,740 ha, this area is a lively world of diverse flora and fauna which has inspired biologists and nature lovers alike.
Departure time: 8:00AM to 17:00PM
Pick up from the hotel in hotel and transfer to Vung Tau by private car or minivan. Arrive Vung Tau, visit Nirvana Meditation Retreat and a A Buddhist Shrine, French-built Light House. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to visit Giant Jesus and have swim at VungTau prime beach. Drive back to your hotel in HCMC.
up to 8pax
SERVICE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Rate is in US$
- Children from 1-4 yrs old is free of charge
- 5-12 yrs old is half charge