Depart 8:00AM to 4:00PM
Pick you up at your hotel and drive Cu Chi District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels 70 kilometers North West of down town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French.
And it was continuing built over 25 years later. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers. In places, it was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years.... getting married, giving birth.
During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded.
Lunch in local restaurant.
Back to Ho Chi Minh city by private car in noon. Transfer to cyclo – typical three- wheels vehicle of Vietnam for city round discover, enjoy the slow life city by moving along the busy streets.
By cyclo, visit the Old Colonial Residential Quarter and discover the Opera House, City hall, Notre – Dame Cathedral built in the 19th century, the dazzling French – style post office and the Reunification Palace.
- 7:00 Hotel pick up by private vehicle & tour guide.
- Around 11:30 arrive Mui Ne, the endless white sand beaches; the charming fishing villages, the desert-like dunes and numerous types of rare flora and fauna make Mui Ne an ideal place for anyone seeking an enjoyable escape.
- After checking into resort, you have lunch (included) and free time to relax on a beach.
- 1:30 PM: you will start to visit and taste wine at Wine Castle_ is designed and built in the style of ancient European architecture with inspiration from the Napa Valley in California. After have a short interesting trip to visit a fishing village, the White Sand Dunes which is the top attraction at Mui Ne after the beach itself. A small stand of pine trees sitting on the bank of lotus lakes makes it a marvelous landscape.
- 07:00 AM have buffet breakfast at resort and have time for last swimming.
- 12:00 AM have lunch at Mui Ne resort restaurant.
- Board our vehicle at 01:30PM for a 4-hour drive back to Sai Gon. On the way back we will visit Duc Thanh school_ where President Ho Chi Minh lived and taught in 1910 before his arrival in Saigon to seek a way to save the country.
The trip ends on arrival in Sai Gon around 06:30 PM.
Starting at 7:00AM from your hotel to CaiBe – the heart of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival in Cai Be board a sampan for a cruise on the Mekong River and its multiples canals to Vinh Long. Visit Cai Be floating market, an Old Colonial House, a rice corn factory and taste local specialties for lunch.
A nice chance for bicycle riding, roaming through the village and looking at the local handicraft shops. A stop will be landed on Vinh Long market a nice walk around. In the afternoon, continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta. Overnight in Can Tho.
After breakfast, board a sampan to visit Cai Rang floating market, a family run noodle – making factory and witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks. Lunch at local restaurant.
We will continue to Rach Gia town, embark the speed boat start at 13:00, transfer directly to Phu Quoc Island around 2,5 hours and check in hotel, free time at night.
- 8:00PM depart to visit pepper garden, fish sauce & black berry wine factory wich are famous specilities of the green island.
- Ham Ninh is biggest and most ancient fishing village. Here, you could find a lot of pearl, dried seafood for souvenir at the cheapest pricing.
On the way back to Duong Dong town, we stop over at Su Muon pagoda are splendid in peaceful space.
- Cau temple is where local person praying before starting fishing in faraway ocean. That is last place of sight seeings in first day arrival.
Phu Quoc is known as Pearl Island, the largest island in Vietnam, famous for its many green beaches and preserving the beauty of wild and simple. This is a great place to discover nature. On the second day, you will have free time to dive into the coral reef, witnessing many colorful fishes to admire the beauty of the aquatic ecosystem combine with fishing and watching the sunset is the exciting experience when coming to Phu Quoc Island. The beautiful beaches you can choose are: Bai Truong, Bai Sao. In the evening, you can enjoy local specialties on the 30 / 4_Which considered as Foods Street.
After breakfast, at 8:00AM departure to airport and come back Tan Son Nhat Airport.
up to 8pax
Lunch (No drinks on meal)
English speaking guide
All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Flight ticket Phu Quoc _ Sai Gon