The car will pick up you from airport and welcome to central hotel . After lunch, at 2:00pm departure for explore Saigon half day tour. Saigon center: This area are filled with French colony architecture: City Hall, Central Post office, Catheral Notre Dame, Opera House. For Museum, War Remnants one is the worthest place to visit. Besides, Jade Emperor Pagoda shouldn’t be given away. Shopping in Ben Thanh market introducing many specilities of Vietnam to you.
Depart: Flexible 7:30AM to 1:00PM
- Pick you up at your hotel and drive Cu Chi District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels 70 kilometers North West of down town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French.
- After 2 hours visiting combined historic tour site and battle field, back to the car for hotel.
- Lunch at Saigon.
Foodie tour will start at 6:00PM. Take a bike trip (or taxi) along the city by an English speaking escort. Don't hesitate to tell them what you are interested in Vietnam cuisine. We head you to some of savoury foods that well-known in Vietnam such as snail, pan cake (banh xeo), street grilled rice paper, papaya salad.
Departure: 8:00AM to 4:00pm.
- The Mekong's Vietnamese name, Cuu Long, means Nine Dragons for the nine mouths that terminate the flow of this great river as it. is absorbed by the sea.
- Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning and transfer to My Tho.
- On arrival, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, was built in 18th century, that is one of ancient pagoda in Mekong Delta, then embarking a private boat to see a country life in Mekong. Then continue cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Con Phung (Phoenix Island).
- The motorized boat cruise more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee - keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, see round a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. In the lush green tree, you have a chance to try horse in cart, a kind of tranfer in Mekong one hundred years ago.
- On the way back to Ho Chi Minh with stop at Mekong Rest Stop restaurant for your lunch time in My Tho. Arrival at your hotel in the late afternoon.
Up to your demand, after breakfast, will pick you up to go shopping around 4_5 hours, have some big shopping mall as: Vincom Center, Dimond Plaza, Saigon Square, Crescent Mall …Beside, If you want to buy handmade souvenir or silk…Dong Khoi street is a best chose for you. Transfer you to airport directly and say goodbye with you later.
up to 8pax
- Private transportation
- Lunch (Only Mekong & Cu Chi Tour; no drinks on meal)
- 3* hotel
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water